[thelist] what do you use to create code from layout?

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Mon Apr 2 05:00:25 CDT 2001

This thread is interesting to read but I'm
going to go all old-fashioned on you (sure,
I'm "only" 29 but I used to do page layout
with a scalpel, photoset type and a can of
spraymount)...

I only ever use drawing programs for logos;
page designs I draw on notebooks.  Doesn't
matter that I'm not much of an artist on
paper - it's far and away the fastest way
of getting a working image.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com