[thelist] Security Tip

Kevin Greene (LMI) Kevin.Greene at eei.ericsson.se
Mon Apr 2 11:45:25 CDT 2001

The +.htr bug has nothing to do with fusebox/.cfm/.asp etc.  It is a problem with index server which is installed by default with NT Server 4.  This is only one of many problems with Index Server.  If you're not using Index server don't have it running on your box. And always keep up to date on the latest patchs

Kevin