[thelist] Pop-up killers - how to detect

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Mon Apr 2 14:06:56 CDT 2001

Ben Henick wrote:

<<I'm assuming that they're plug-ins, but
since I am actually willing to buy into what a designer wants (silly
me) I've never installed - much less investigated - them.>>

I've actually installed one today...It isn't a plug-in, but simply a
background service that checks the titles of windows.  You can create a list
of titles that the software will automatically close.

So, there is no way of checking this.  If there was, then I'd know what
software you have installed... :)

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com