[thelist] Request for critique, small commercial farm site

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Mon Apr 2 16:40:54 CDT 2001

"We raise our animals in a pesticide" !- LOL!  I'm not a writer by trade,
but I think you might want to change that to "a pesticide-free,
hormone-free".  I stumbled over that for a second.

And I'm not sure you need to say "healthy lamb, healthy goat and healthy
venison".   I think "healthy lamb, goat and venison" should be clear enough.

The text on the buttons are a little hard to read.  Can't decide if it's the
color or the font, but you might want to play with that one a little bit.

Good luck,

Sandy