[thelist] Request for critique, small commercial farm site

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Mon Apr 2 16:47:09 CDT 2001

I love the background image.  :-)

I pulled up an image list and it looks like the complete list of images
takes up over 100k.  On slower connections that's gonna be a bit of a time
killer.  You might consider changing the cut lines so that you are able to
reuse many of the images, or make the entire top portion a single image.

Also, you may think about lightening the shadow behind the top section on
the main page a little since right now it just looks like the menu is out of
focus.

Lastly (I know I'm being negative), you might consider lightening the code
for the image rollovers.  The MM rollover code is not very quick.  Check out
the rollover code on
view-source://www.mtbachelor.com for an example of fast image swap code.

-joshua