[thelist] HTML problems

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usaiss.com
Tue Apr 3 14:36:14 CDT 2001

Dan,

Just opened http://www.ccaa.edu/~mcmurd/evolt/open.html on a Windows 2000
Professional SP1 system with MSIE 6.0 beta.
A link appears that says "Open The Window".  This link opens a remote window
with the number one and the link "Next" underneath.

Clicking "Next" on each page cycles through the remote window five times,
each time updating the number (1-5) and then returns to 1.

Is this not what is expected?

--Salvatore Palmisano
Chief Information Officer
International Security Solutions, Inc.