[thelist] HTML problems

Daniel McMurray mcmurd at ccaa.edu
Tue Apr 3 14:53:34 CDT 2001

> Clicking "Next" on each page cycles through the remote window five times,
> each time updating the number (1-5) and then returns to 1.
>
> Is this not what is expected?

No, that's exactly what's expected.  I think it's just my computer.  I
branched out and tried it on other systems, and it works fine on those.  I
don't know why it's not working on my machine, though.  I even emptied the
cache in case it was something from a previous hour that was holding me
back, but it still acts funny.

I think I'm just going to give it a break and see what happens tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!
Dan