[thelist] [Fwd: "Dual-copyright/licensing" of your IP withOUT your permission]

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Tue Apr 3 21:39:00 CDT 2001

Wherever there's a man beatin on MS, look for me, Mom, there I'll be ;)

Seriously, let's not let this degenerate into a flame war. Why don't we turn
it into a discussion of software/service licenses and how companies are
trying to avoid all responsibility while at the same time trying to gain
MORE control over users' rights - whether or not that company is Microsoft?

<tip type="Mac OS X">
I LOVE IT! Sure, it's a little rough around the edges, but classic works
like a dream and no more crashes for me! Have PHP and Apache installed, now
just have to get MySQL to work. Ahem, the tip:

http://www.macosxhints.com/
http://www.macosxapps.com/

Two great resources for Mac OS X early adopters. Found em today.
</tip>

Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others
belong to us as well. -Voltaire, philosopher, historian, satirist,
dramatist, and essayist (1694-1778)
     ::: icongarden.com ::: littleblueeasy.com ::: stetser.net :::