[thelist] ColdFusion question

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Wed Apr 4 08:01:21 CDT 2001

FYI, one thing that _may_ help your cffile issue - use CFLOCK. If you write
to a file, you should always CFLOCK the actual write, and if another
template reads it - you should use a CFLOCK with the same name, but use
Type="ReadOnly".

Again, that may help - even if not, I offer it up as a general suggestion.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482