[thelist] what do you use to create code from layout?

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Apr 4 09:08:33 CDT 2001

> I'm very impressed by people who can do the graphics _and_ the
> code, but...
> "...a man's gotta know his limitations." **

perhaps being part-man, part-otter has it's benefits then...

i whip up the design until everyone's happy.

and then code it by hand (in cfstudio, which i only use for the
colour-coding), from scratch. no slices, no export-and-clean-up crap, no
wysiwyg. i find it faster than kludging around with dw or whatever else.

aardvark + imageready export = wimp ;)

isaac

isaac: triple zero digital
e: isaac at triplezero.com.au