[thelist] what do you use to create code from layout?

Tamara Abbey Abbey at abbeyink.com
Wed Apr 4 10:32:53 CDT 2001

At 11:18 AM 4/4/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>I like the tag completion of HS, what don't y'all like about it?
>
>Thanks,
>Ron White

Mostly habit Ron -- I end up with all sorts of quotes and junk at the end
of lines. It's also annoying to start a link tag and then have to forward
through it to get to the actual link text.

As a former hand-coder, it's very annoying. I've been typing a
href="something.html" for a long time and I'm sure I could force my fingers
to do it differently, but that just ain't gonna happen. And that's just one
example.

8-)

<tamara />