[thelist] what do you use to create code from layout?

Ryan Finley RyanF at SonicFoundry.com
Wed Apr 4 11:05:03 CDT 2001

<<
also, when doing tables, i indent how i like, so when i hit a hard
return, i want to be at the start of the next line, not tabbed in
because i just used a </td> on the previous line... so i have to stop
and untab/unspace...

You've reminded me of something I've been meaning to ask....Is there a
"style guide" for HTML out there?  Sometimes my HTML gets a "tad" sloppy,
and it would be great if I had some guidelines to paste to the side of my
monitor.

Thanks,

	Ryan Finley
	President - SurveyMonkey.com (http://www.surveymonkey.com)