[thelist] what do you use to create code from layout?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Apr 4 11:33:53 CDT 2001

Aardvark,

From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>

| anyone got a good text editor recommendation that does *decent*
| color coding?

I use Edit Plus (http://www.editplus.com/).  There are a lot of features to
it, almost all of which are turned off.  I can't be bothered with them.  I
like it's colour coding.  To me, it is just an advanced Notepad, in colour.
It's small, next to no overhead.  A lot of add-ins you can get too.  Plus it
allows me to use my own dictionary for spell-checking purposes.  It's search
and replace is very good, no complaints with it.

HTH,

Michele