[thelist] is Access enough?

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Wed Apr 4 14:21:33 CDT 2001

I use Access for Death Clock, which doesn't have a large amount of data, but
does have a large amount of traffic. Of course, I cache the _hell_ out of
the data, so I only hit the back end when I absolutely have to.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482