[thelist] hypocaloric cookies

Candace Maynard candace_maynard at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 14:40:33 CDT 2001

Hi there--

There are a couple of ways you could do this, but the
easiest is to grab the IP address of the person
logging in and save it.  This won't work for people
inside firewalls (like at the same company), because
they'll all show up as the same IP address.

If you wanna pursue that route, lemme know and I'll
dig up some code.

:)