[thelist] what do you use to create code from layout?

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Thu Apr 5 07:38:15 CDT 2001

> From: zac <zac at pixelgeek.com>
> Do you use it?
>
> If you use it and you like it and it doesn't piss you off then what
> difference does it make what other people think?
>
> Its a tool. If it suits your needs then it suits your needs. End of story.

Hi. I'm here to learn.

I've previously heard DW being abused as a horrendous text editor, so I was
just curious about what the issues are (or were). There's also the angle of
letting people know that it might be a tool worth using - which is what was
being discussed.

That's all. I don't need or seek any validation of my personal working
techniques - which vary from sensible and efficient, to obscure and
difficult.

matt