[thelist] RE: Do women view web pages differently from men?

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Thu Apr 5 15:11:50 CDT 2001

My intention was/is to nip it in the bud; this thread is a
great one, and I appreciate the humor, but the thread is also
of a topic that could quickly degenerate into a flame war,
and I don't want that to happen, knowwhatImean?

Besides, humorous jabs are fine and dandy, but that post (and
your reply) were <tip>less (yes, they needed tips)

Anyways, I'm not trying to stifle things, I just don't want
them to spiral into garbage...

I hope we're all on the same page, yell at me if we're not =)

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/
non: http://thinksafely.org/