[thelist] <cferror> and NT/Unix differences

scott.brady at homeqonline.com scott.brady at homeqonline.com
Thu Apr 5 16:23:53 CDT 2001

No, this Unix box is running 4.5.1 with no service packs, while our NT boxes are
running 4.5.1 SP2.  The only other Unix box we have is running 4.0, so it's not
something we can test on.

I'll look up Charles and see if there's anything there to help.

Thanks for the help!  I'll keep looking.

Scott

"Benekli" <benekli at benekli.net> on 04/05/2001 02:22:41 PM

Please respond to thelist at lists.evolt.org