[thelist] Flash / XML

Erik gozz at gozz.com
Thu Apr 5 19:26:08 CDT 2001

Has anybody here messed with parsing XML in Flash?

I'm finding it horribly frustrating, as the documentation and
examples I've found are not detailed in the least, but it seems like
one could do some ultra groovy stuff ... I've done some somewhat
groovy stuff but get results different from what I'd expect and seem
to be coming up against some walls.

Seems there is not a huge interest in Flash on this list, so if
anyone here is interested and willing, I'd love to hear about what
you're doing with the XML capabilities as well as give you what I've
figured out about it so far.

Danka!

--
- Erik Mattheis