[thelist] CF: Oh No! CFserver Linux and Access?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Apr 6 04:08:23 CDT 2001

Arch! I was really caught with my pants down on this one. I'm running
cold fusion server pro on a linux box. When it came time to set up a
datasource, it turns out there's no driver for Access!

Please, please please someone tell me there's a driver out there
somewhere! If not, my choices seem to range from dumping a 10k
investment, or having to buy and learn a new database system, convert
all my apps, and dbs them move the data around.

I'm feeling somewhat panicked at the moment. Suggestions?
--

"Fate is just the weight of circumstances."

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com