[thelist] Do women view web pages differently from men?

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Fri Apr 6 05:47:38 CDT 2001

Hang on - how many times have you ever heard a guy
claiming he's "not looking at the pictures, just the
articles about cars" ?

>:-)

Oh, all right then...

<tip>
There's a difference between graphic designers and graphic
artists.  In new media, most of the 'graphic designers' are
nothing of the kind.  Have a look at this week's ALA article
which suggests this and many other things:
http://www.alistapart.com/stories/failure
</tip>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com