[thelist] Do women view web pages differently from men?

__ Chris Bell __ cbell at bahnhof.se
Fri Apr 6 05:57:18 CDT 2001

>  > My gut instinct says, YES I think this could be an important factor. In
>  > "other walks of life" men are notoriously more image/graphic oriented.
>  but generally speaking, I've heard over and over
>  that men are visual, women are textual.

Well in my world it's the other way round.
I work as an Art director/web designer in Sweden and generally male
clients want less graphics (they call it frills, text is facts, we
mean business, etc) and female clients want more (they are more
design oriented, the so-called "human touch", etc).

// Chris Bell
http://www.chrisbell.nu