[thelist] JS Debugging in Opera

Niklaus Haldimann runciter at rosa.com
Fri Apr 6 07:03:04 CDT 2001

Peter-Paul Koch wrote:
> File => Preferences => Plugins => Report JavaScript errors
> should work on PC. As to Mac, it's
> Edit => Preferences => Plugins => Report JavaScript errors
> but unfortunately this doesn't show any errors. Are you on Mac?

no, i'm on a pc. and it worked. thanks a ton.

<tip type="table backgrounds">
let's assume we have a TableA with a background image and a TableB with
a background color. now we place TableB within TableA. netscape 4.x
won't display the background color of TableB. fortunately there's a
workaround for this bug: simply place a background="" attribute in the
table tag of TableB. not really nice but it works.
</tip>

--
Niklaus Haldimann
Frontend Engineer