[thelist] Javascript problem.....

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Fri Apr 6 11:51:53 CDT 2001

THAT'S IT.  I knew that this had originally come from Evolt, but since it
had been almost a year ago, I couldn't find it.  I actually did search for
this, but couldn't find it.   Thanks for finding it for me.

After reading the comments, I remembered that I had originally tested this
at work (Netscape environment).  I have since left there and currently on
have IE 5.5 on my system.  Put everything in an onload and BINGO.  Works
like a charm.

Thanks for giving the link again.

Chris