[thelist] Do women view web pages differently from men?

Jacob Stetser lists at icongarden.com
Fri Apr 6 18:28:49 CDT 2001

Oops, I believe this is IRS data gathered directly from employer
filings, not Census, since Censi only happen every 10 years. Of
course, unless the employers are lying, that only makes the data more
accurate. (Nobody smart lies to the IRS ;)

--
<icongarden at icongarden.com>

Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others
belong to us as well. -Voltaire, philosopher, historian, satirist,
dramatist, and essayist (1694-1778)