[thelist] Applet class file

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Fri Apr 6 21:53:24 CDT 2001

You can't edit a .class file.  Class files are compiled java files.  Once
it is compiled, it is turned into computer language.  Your best bet is to
get the java source from your customer and edit that.

Another choice that you have, although must more complicated, would be to
find a program called jad.  (Do a google search for this.)  This will
decompile the .class file, but it might not give you the expected results
you wish.

Hope this helps.  If I am wrong on any of this, someone please correct me.

CDitty