[thelist] OT: testing thelist robot, 2of2

Lea leal at viking.org.au
Mon Apr 9 08:36:39 CDT 2001

> As for the delay, it's doubtful that it's on our end (unless all your posts
> are being held because of suspicious headers). Last time Dan did speed
> testing, posts to thelist were being distributed in about 15 seconds.

I'd just like to note that, prior to going digest through lack of time
just the other day, I often found that I received list posts way out
of order and often majorly delayed, although I dont have an opinion on
where the holdup might be.
(And I dont mean my posts, as I dont think I have posted here before,
I mean that the threads are way out of order, and thus very hard to
follow)

HIH
Lea
--
Lea Levy
Information Architect

It's getting about time to leave everywhere
-- Nick Moffit