[thelist] JavaScript -- calculating & printing

lon.kraemer lwkraemer at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 17:43:09 CDT 2001

Ron,

I understand your need to 'bug out of here'. Go, relax, have a brew!

Yea, I use onfocus/onchange (see
http://www.lkraemer.com/quote/estimator.asp), but if the onfocus event
itself changes the input value then onchange is not fired as expected. Thus
the onfocus/onblur route in this case. Seems to work OK. Maybe Jeff will
chime in here and point out any error of my ways.

Lon Kraemer
Web Design/ASP Development
http://www.lkraemer.com
"Simple question? Prepare for many long, complex, WRONG answers!