[thelist] Recommend a Server Side Language?

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Apr 10 07:24:31 CDT 2001

> I've wanted to learn ColdFusion for some time but have been turned off
> by the lack of free availability of the tools/server for
> noncommercial/educational use. I don't want to spend a boatload of money
> on the server only to find out I don't like it. ASP I can get for free,

Why not try the eval? That gives you 30 days to play with the product, and
not that I would advocate this, but if you need more time, you can always
set your clock back, or uninstall and reinstall. Anyway, the point is, you
_can_ test CF for free. (And there will be some more news on that for CF5,
but I don't know if I can talk much about it yet :)

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482