[thelist] Re ASP & MS Access

mapaway at westhost17.westhost.net mapaway at westhost17.westhost.net
Tue Apr 10 09:34:30 CDT 2001

There are a bunch of ways to set up a data connection to a MS Access
database, and I second the endorsement of WROX xts for gosample
code and clear explanations.  The DSN connection works just fine if you
have
access to the server to create the connection or get someone to do it for
you.  My favorite is DSN- less, because all you need is to know the
physical path to your database and you can make the connection.
Since I too come from the PHP/MySQL world, that makes the most sense to
me.  I can give you some code if you want, but someone else has probably
posted it before I could even get this email off!  (love this list)

Anne