[thelist] Ultradev FTP weirdness

Bart Posselt BPOSSELT at dineout.org
Tue Apr 10 11:05:56 CDT 2001

The _notes and other folder I don't mind because they're not sent to the server. The weird ones are labeled xyiznwsk and then a numeral added on for a new day.

Bart

>>> chris at completeimaging.com 04/10/01 11:34AM >>>
Can you supply us with any folder names? UltraDev has a habit of creating a
folder called Notes in which it stores any Notes you have made about the
pages you have created. You can turn this feature off when you define the
site. I think it is the 3 or 4 option down on the left hand side. As for
other folders, I am not sure.

Chris
<www.completeimaging.com/chris>