[thelist] Milwaukee Beervolt tonite

Megan Holbrook meganwh at mediaone.net
Tue Apr 10 14:23:16 CDT 2001

Oops -  unfortunately this will conflict with the eInnovate event at the
ICC. I'd love to come to Beervolt, but any chance you can pick a
different night next time? Otherwise, maybe you guys would like to mosey
on over to eInnovate after a few beers? I find the speakers always sound
better that way...

:) M.