[thelist] What would you do?

Bart Posselt BPOSSELT at dineout.org
Wed Apr 11 11:23:44 CDT 2001

<snip>
>>> gina at sitediva.com 04/11/01 11:19AM >>>
>I think he's referring more to feeling that the company's privacy is being
>invaded by someone he doesn't know.
</snip>

Not so much our company's privacy as a waste of my, and possibly others', time.

<snip>
I really don't seek direct with client work, I hate holding someone's hand,
yakking about their site..I'd rather spend my time in front of the computer,
hacking it out. Therefore, I do mostly subcontracting work with other design
firms. I wish they were as involved and knowledgable about what they wanted in a
web site as they are about what's on their head. ;)
</snip>

If we were as involved and knowledgable about what we wanted (and had more time), we'd do it ourselves.

Bart