[thelist] Javascript Printing

Kristina Floyd kristina at kfx-design.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 09:32:42 CDT 2001

Hi all,

  I'm not sure this is the right place to be asking this question, and
  I apologise if it isn't.

  I am trying to print a textframe area.  It has Terms & Conditions in
  it, and its just an option if the user wishes to print off a copy
  for themselves.  At the moment the textarea is vastly smaller than
  the amount of text in it, so it scrolls.

  All I can manage to get it to print is what is actually visible.
  Does anyone know how to make it print all that is in the textarea?

  I have spent a long time searching for this javascript code and have
  had no luck.  The only thing I've really found is
  onclick="javascript:self.print();"  and various other complicated
  ways of doing (almost) the same thing)

  Thanks in advance.

--
 Kristina