[thelist] Getting Latest Date from SQL DB

Mike Cohen - Tabletools.com mike at tabletools.com
Thu Apr 12 12:20:18 CDT 2001

I need to retrieve the latest date from a SQL db. The way I'm doing it now
is extremely inefficient. I'm selecting all the dates, ordering by date,
then using ColdFusion putting them in a list, then selecting the last
element of the list. It works, but there must be a better way.

Thanks for any help.

Michel Cohen
http://www.tabletools.com
888-211-6603