[thelist] Dreamweaver deletes my tags

John Bedard John.Bedard at trw.com
Thu Apr 12 13:07:33 CDT 2001

Thanks, but I decided to bag it. I'm working on a new, standards-compliant version of the site. I haven't had this problem in other sites I've worked on in DW, so I suspect the problem is caused by the code I've cobbled together for the existing site (I haven't used DW's built-in behaviors, so I'm pretty sure that's the problem). Rather than go crazy trying to debug it any further, I'm going to move on. If I come up with a page that validates and still loses tags in DW I'll repost the request.

Thanks,

John

>>> dreamweaver at vtco.com 04/12/01 02:06AM >>>
John,

I have been using Dreamweaver since version 1.2 and have never experienced
this problem. If you want to mail me the page I'm more than happy to take a
look at the code.

Regards

Mark