[thelist] Need suggestions on site redirection.

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu
Thu Apr 12 18:04:10 CDT 2001

Does this work on non-Apache servers?  The machine in question is a
'Netscape-Enterprise/3.6 SP3' according to delorie.net. . . and that's the
other problem.  It's a College server, and I can't get it to even do PHP
or ASP. . .

--On Thursday, 12 April, 2001 8:35 AM -0700 Joe Crawford
<jcrawford at avencom.com> wrote:

> My solution is this: a .htaccess file with:
>
> Redirect /resume http://www.artlung.com/cv/
> Redirect /resume.html http://www.artlung.com/cv/
> Redirect /resume  http://www.artlung.com/cv/
> Redirect /resume/  http://www.artlung.com/cv/

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski            "Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
135 W Lorain St OCMR 2678                        By each let this be heard,
Oberlin OH 44074                             Some do it with a bitter look,
                                               Some with a flattering word,
http://members.evolt.org/jswiders           The coward does it with a kiss,
soon: http://www.oberlin.edu/~PAN              The brave man with a sword!"
jswiders at oberlin.edu              -Oscar Wilde, The Ballad of Reading Gaol