[thelist] Reserved words in CSS? (was: CSS text hyperlink mouseover)

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Mon Apr 16 02:43:58 CDT 2001

on 4/15/01 8:37 PM, Jonathon Isaac Swiderski at
jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu wrote:
> not-hovered</a>
> when hovered</a>

This brings me to a question that has nagged me for a while -- are there
reserved words in CSS declarations? "hover" has special meaning obviously as
a pseudo-class. Is using it in a ".hover" way bad form in any way?

I'm paranoid, and avoid naming classes as "body" or "table" for this reason.

Is there such a thing as reserved words in CSS?

    - Joe <http://artlung.com/>
Joe Crawford ||||||||||||||       mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com