[thelist] large numbers of secure directories and client uploads: the best option?

Evgeni Verigo ebv at csp.org.by
Mon Apr 16 05:45:04 CDT 2001

Hello, Tony

I would advise not to switch to a UNIX platform, because our company made a
number of the successful websites for doctors with the similar functionality
on the WinNT platform. It is really easy and effective to use simple ASP
(JavaScript) for checking User login and password comparing the input values
with the database stored values. It is really an easy task  and if you need
some help please contact me.

You can see our latest large web site for the on-line registration and
curing of pations (on-line clinic) at www.mybrava.com. It is based on the
WinNT platform and works perfectly.

I suppose that we can also discuss the possibility of our help to the
development of this functionality. We usually charge US $ 20 per hour.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Evgeni Verigo,
Service Manager