[thelist] Default text editor on mac

Erik gozz at gozz.com
Mon Apr 16 09:29:37 CDT 2001

That will work great for files with no type/creator.

FinderPop is amazing for this and a ton of other stuff - comes with a
Change Creator and Type "popplet" - you just put a file with a
type/creator in a certain folder from then on you get a contextual
menu to change any file's creator/type to that ...
http://www.finderpop.com - is super cheap shareware.

There may also be a few such things in the BBEdit's Utilities folder
-  DropBB  - you can drop anything on it and it will change all TEXT
files into to BBEdit TEXT files.