[thelist] [fwd] How do I get a search engine to add me to the search?

zac zac at pixelgeek.com
Mon Apr 16 14:23:06 CDT 2001

Just to clarify something

I was actually concerned that Marc had gotten the wrong impression from my
posts and was confused as to why he was appearing to think that I had
submitted my sites multiple times and was then commenting accordingly.

So for the record

I never actually submitted either of the sites. I hope that no-one thought
that I was saying that I had submitted them or was in fact submitting them
multiple times.

These are sites of mine that were added by the editors of each section on
their own accord.

--

       Ether: it's not just for breakfast anymore!

       WWW: http://www.pixelgeek.com/