[thelist] Cold Fusion question: URL with ? to search engine friendly URL

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Apr 17 07:24:30 CDT 2001

I haven't used the custom tag mentioned below, but I normally just use the
/foo/val syntax to pass info and check CGI.PATH_INFO to get the data. Last
time I did this I parsed it in the application.cfm file and created URL vars
out of the values. This made it easier to use in my scripts.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482