[thelist] ASP IIS Memory Leakage

Don Makoviney DonM at allensysgroup.com
Tue Apr 17 11:38:28 CDT 2001

I would highly recommend signing up for a couple of mailing lists over at
ASPLists.com.

Alot of ASP and IIS experts there.

They even have a couple of highly specialized lists for just this problem -
with nothing but guys who specialize in just this kind of thing:

http://www.asplists.com/asplists/aspcrash.asp

http://www.asplists.com/asplists/aspserver.asp

http://www.asplists.com/asplists/

HTH,