[thelist] FORM tag puts ugly spaces in my layouts.

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at lists.evolt.org
Tue Apr 17 12:16:19 CDT 2001

From: "Ben Dyer" <ben_dyer at imaginuity.com>

| But, it should validate when you do:

<snip>

| You may have to work around it a bit, but eventually, you should be able to
| pull the <form> tag backwards in your tag structure far enough to be able
| to get it to validate.  Or use nested tables.  That can work, too.

then we get back to the 'space around my form tags'. it basically appears always
if you don't have the form tag between the table and tr tags - with the exeption
of my suggestion before:

'use padding and margin features of the css on the form tag'

which still leaves spaces in elderly browsers.

HTH
elfur
*the icelandic one*