[thelist] More Jacka** checking....

Tamara Abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Tue Apr 17 13:41:30 CDT 2001

At 01:28 PM 4/17/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>And pretend you're dumb and can't find the menu - hold your mouse over the
>jackass.

I don't know Sandy, I think you need a javascript rollover on that one

NN 4.77 today, WinMe, 800x600, 17-inch monitor

The menu and the page works pretty good (surprise, surprise since I peeked earlier and saw you're using the one from DynamicDrive),.

On the events page, the jackass is on the right and there is no menu. But I do like the close up. <g>

When you get the site done, please tell me they'll have pictures of the shirts??? I feel the urge to do some early Christmas shopping . . .

<t />