[thelist] Head swimming in MHTML Standards...

Janice Tocher janice at discoverysystems.com
Tue Apr 17 19:30:43 CDT 2001

Thanks for the info Brad and the point to the email program. Client wants to
use Talisma E-Mail - seems to be an enterprise wide solution...
You mentioned that none of your 1000 people had probs...
Seems I've read somewhere that AOL users can't get HTML email and Compuserve
just gives a 'MIME encoded' message of some sort... Sure can't find that
info now that I need it tho...
Thanks for any further insight on this...
~J