[thelist] image not found

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Tue Apr 17 23:26:54 CDT 2001

I haven't had this experience on Windows, but on my Mac IE sometimes can't
find images that are supposed to be in it's cache (or something to that
effect). Quitting and re-launching the browser always "fixes" it, unless
it's actually a problem with file names, or a relative vs. absolute URL
issue.
? matt