[thelist] Another what would you do???

sales at iibiz.com sales at iibiz.com
Wed Apr 18 10:00:57 CDT 2001

> What would you do?  Would you recommend the customer to find a better
> ISP?  Would you voice your concerns?  Or just let it go?

I do it all the time.  I prefer to work with the sites I develop on the
server that I know the capabilities of.  (Not my own, but awesome company.)

I run into a lot of people who are also paying for an ISP, usually DSL, and
the companies give them *FREE* space for a web site.  Half the time there's
not even a CGI bin, much less anything else!

So I just tell them what their restrictions are going to be, how much mine
costs, which isn't much, and usually there isn't that much of an argument.

After all, this is part of their business - it needs a good foundation.

Sandy