[thelist] Dreamweaver or NetObjects

Sean Preston razorwise at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 12:35:32 CDT 2001

I agree that Dreamweaver rock, but, if you're a HomeSite user, like myself, you can do table
layouts right within HomeSite (using Design mode).  You just have to be careful if you've got any
variables within your page, because it likes to garbage out ampersands on occasion.

Another odd addition to the WYSIWYG world is Ulead's PhotoImpact 6.0.  I've been using it for
years and this latest edition actually will throw your design work into HTML with relatively clean
code as well as making mouseovers a snap.  I generally get my look and feel in PhotoImpact and if
my client likes the cut, then I convert it into clean code in HomeSite.  It saves a lot of time
for me.

HTH,

=====
"He is intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates 2 dimensional thinking."