[thelist] Dreamweaver or NetObjects

Ed Shuck edshuck at geode.he.net
Wed Apr 18 13:02:53 CDT 2001

What works for you?

Use the demo capability available at dw and no.  Then make a choice.  All
three methods are very attractive.  It is just what do you want to do.

I use hotdog, but it is not a wysiwyg.  consider looking at it.  some of
the features are really nice.  i did website reviews on another forum for
a few months and would load a site, view the code and viola, any errors
would literally jump out a t me.

But it is really what YOU feel best with.

peace